- GW students will increase their capacity to collaborate in interprofessional learning communities on health-focused initiatives throughout the DC metro area
- Team Advocates (recent ISCOPES alumni serving as ISCOPES Leadership Team members) will increase their capacity to facilitate individual and team development
- ISCOPES alumni will increase their capacity to competently create, advocate for, and sustain interprofessional learning communities to improve health-focused initiatives worldwide
- ISCOPES coaches and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) (current practitioners internal and external to the university) will increase their capacity to utilize, nurture, and grow with interprofessional learning communities
- Community members/clients will increase their capacity to improve their own and others’ health
- ISCOPES Leadership Team members will increase their capacity to model complex leader traits; create and foster a culture grounded in co-learning and relationship building; and catalyze systems-level change.